Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tag I'm it?

Bridget tagged me yesterday so I will fulfill my duty and answer the questions.

But first I wanted to say that I ran my 5.5 miles today/last night at a time of 63:33. I first have to say that I started at 3:45am and finished around 5am after I walked .25 miles at a really slow pace. OK I know what you are going to say "What in the HeXX were you up at 3:30 am. I have no clue. The Kids are with Ron's Parents in Canada and I just could not sleep. I knew that I had to run today, so why put it off. Hey, I was able to sleep for about 45 minutes after the run and I had finished sweating by then so I could take a shower and go to work. OK call me crazy, but you already knew that!!!

Here are the questions and info from Bridget's Tag:

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?

I was working as an accounting assistant ( or as Ron called it an ACC ASS), trying to become pregnant (yes, we tried for over 2 years to have Andy, but Brian was a pleasant OOPS) and I was working on a DIRT Big Block Modified Race Car (you did not know that I could change a tire and bang out sheet metal during a pit stop!!!)

5 SNACKS THAT YOU ENJOY

1. String Cheese
2. Ice Cream
3. Apples and Carmel
4. McD's Double Cheeseburger w/no pickle - OK that is not a snack, but I LOVE them!!!
5. Peas - I love to eat them raw!!

5 SONGS THAT YOU KNOW THE LYRICS

1. Melody of Love by Bobby Vinton - The Polish Prince - Any child that has Polish in them knows most Bobby Vinton songs or Polkas!!

2. She Blinded Me with Science by Thomas Dolby - Don't ask right now, maybe if you get me drunk I will tell you!!!

3. I Can't Drive 55 by Sammy Hagar!!! I just love that tune. I love it even before Ron got me into racing.

4. Don't Cha by the Pussy Cat Dolls - OK that is the Inner Bad Girl in me.

5. Keeper of the Stars by Tracy Byrd - This is the first song that Ron and I danced to as Husband and Wife (Sorry Trac!!)

This was a hard question for me - I am a type that loves music and knows the lyrics to most songs!!! I use to use the beat of some songs to remember items for tests. If I could remember the melody during the test, I would get the answer right - Now you know that I am strange!!!

5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE

1. Quit my job and be with my children. Just to be able to be home when they get home from school would probably help my kids alot. Then we would not have to rush around to get to place like swimming lessons and soccer practice.

2. Give money to the two causes that mean the most to me. The Diabetes Association and the Arthritis Association.

3. Give a donation to the Mexico School District. It is a very big district, with a very small tax basis. Most of the children in this district as almost at poverty level and this will help with every body's education.

4. Open a cross stitch shop. I love to cross stitch, crochet, and sew. There are not alot of places to hang out and do that stuff. Also there are not alot of places to get specialty thread, material and advance cross stitch supplies. This would be a place for stitchers/quilters/people who sew and knit/crochet to hang out.

5. Pay off the mortgages of my family (Mom and Dad, Ron's Mom and Dad, Teresa and Ron's sister Jill) and for my friends and the people who I care about (that is you guys) I would throw a Month long party at my new cabin near Saranac Lake!!! (remember I quit my job!!!)

I have a 5A. Buy new running sneakers!!! I have only said that I need to do this and I have not have the time to do it. I got another blister on my Left foot this time and I'm starting to get sick of them!!!

5 BAD HABITS

1. Hate house cleaning.

2. Thinking people at work have the same work ethic that I do. Then get mad when they don't.

3. Yelling at the kids when they have pushed me over the limit.

4. Only running 3 days a week.

5. Eating fast food!!!

5 THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO

1. Watching/Listening to a NASCAR race - This is the redneck in me.

2. Running

3. Cross Stitch

4. Reading

5. Eating Fast Food - OK I like to do one of my Bad habits

5 THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN

1. Bell Bottoms - I know that they are back in style, but I just can't do them!!!

2. A big shirt with a belt and legging - Big people like me should never wear things like that, but I did.

3. Old style Nikes

4. My shirt with the collar up. I better not be dressed correctly if that is happening

5. Acid wash jeans with holes in them - I though I was the BOMB - NOT!!!

5 FAVORITE TOYS

1. Atari - the first home computer game. Give me Pong any day!!!

2. Monopoly - Us kids would play this game for days with our neighbors. It was the never ending game and if we had to go home we would just leave it in the attic to start where we were the next day.

3. Connect Four - Brian loves this game too.

4. My bike - Teresa, Mike (my brother), our neighbors and I would ride our bikes every where. Down hills, do jumps made out of dirt, etc. We were the first X Games.

5. A soccer ball - we were the soccer family. Dad and our neighbor Mr Dailey made a regulation soccer goal in our yard so both families could play a game anytime we wanted to!!!

Since I have nobody else to tag that we blog....I going to e-mail, Teresa, Sherrie, Sherry, Kris and Shannon. I will have them read my blog and they will have to e-mail me their answers. I'll let you know if there are any good ones!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love, love, love Melody of Love! *swoon* :o)

Jen