Sunday, February 04, 2007

I hate snow!!!!

OK that was a little harsh. But we have a good 2 feet in the yard with more coming. It is also below zero. I can't run outside.....They boys can't play in the snow. It sucks!!! I'm just glad that I'm not 1/2 hour north of here. They have gotten 2 feet of snow in the last two days. That is on top of the 2 feet that they got before!!! They have shut down the major highway between Syracuse and Canada!!! Hello Winter.

I hope that Jen and Trac did well in their race today. I was planning on going, but I had both boys and it was just too cold for them to stand outside (sorry Trac and Jen). I know that they done great no matter what happened.

I have updated my blogger account and I don't know if I like it.....I'm not really blogger savvy like Jen, Trac, and Bridget. Shoot, I can't figure out how to put a picture of the boys on, so it shows up all the time!!!! I don't know if it is my computer, but it is really slow for me to log on. Then I get frustrated and I don't write in my blog. Also, all the blogs that were written in the old version now don't list who replied to them.....Just anonymous. I just notice two new posting regarding my play list and I don't know who they are from. It also does not help that anytime I try to write something there are two voice yelling "MA!!!!!!!!!! CAN I..." The joys of motherhood.

So for the last two weeks I have been running, but they have been on the treadmill. I know that I can run the 4 miles but it is the hills that are worrying me. I just have to remember that Hills are Our Friends!!! Teresa is all psyched about the race....She told me today that she is running 4.25 miles on the treadmill at least twice a week. The luxury of not having kids again....where is Ron when I need him!!! So here is what I remember doing from last Saturday.

Saturday - Ran at the Y 2.75 miles with Sherrie and Sherry....Bridget showed up later.
Monday - 3 miles on the treadmill at home - we stuck in lake effect snow again.
Thursday - 3 miles on the treadmill at home - Normal
Friday - 1 mile on the treadmill at home - working on increasing my speed
Saturday - Ran 2.5 miles at the Y with Sherrie and Sherry

Started getting the symptoms again of the sinus infection....So I did not want to push what I did on Saturday. I have started the Dr's regimen gain of Claritin and Musinex. It worked before...It will work again.

Sorry, but I have to go......I just heard a crash and "Oh No". I got to go and investigate. I plan on watching the Super Bowl, but only for the commercials!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're doing great with the treadmill! I have such a hard time running on them... it seems so much harder than running "normally" outside!

It's a good thing you didn't come to the race, you would have frozen waiting outside! But I may sign up for the Tipp Hill run so maybe I will see you there! :o) I just need to find the registration...

Jen

Anonymous said...

P.S.-- You're new blog looks great! :o)

runswithdog said...

Hey Sue,

You are doing great with the running - this time of year is always difficult.

As for adding a picture - sign into your blog, and go to the customize button in the upper right. Click on it and then look for where it says Add a page element. If you click on that, it will bring up a whole list of things you can add. Pictures are one of them. If you have a picture of the boys on your computer, you can easily add it. Once it is added, you can grab and drop it anywhere you want it to be.

Sue said...

Jen -

I'm sorry I did not know that you used this template for your art blog....today was the first day I went on it and I went "Oh No" - SORRY!!!

All my tomorrows said...

I see your boys..they are adorable. So whatever you did, it worked.