Saturday, February 10, 2007

AND THERE IS MORE SNOW!!!

It is STILL snowing!!! Well actually this morning it was sunny!!! We were able to go down to the Y for swimming (Andy), running (Me), and soccer (Brian). Ron came too. So we did our usual Saturday stuff. Ron took the boys and I went grocery shopping. We then came home and started to shovel what we could....OK the boys played, but we got things done. But now the snow is here. They are predicting another 1-2 feet tonight. When is it going to end!!!

The boys on Wednesday....After we were able to get out.

The snow is almost as tall as Brian!!


Our full size truck after the snow storm


The snow on our back deck this morning

My house this morning



Andy's snow measure that only goes up to three feet



This is what it is doing right now!!!



Well, I only ran 2.5 miles today. But I ran it on the Hill function on level three. I only did 5.0 mph but had an incline of 2.9!!! I think that is good. I don't know how I'm going to feel tomorrow!! I did shovel for two hours!!!







1 comment:

Bridget said...

Holy crap!! It is like a different world and you are only 20 minutes away. Wow!! On the positive side...shoveling is good training for the Tri swim :-) (ducking and running)