Sunday, September 17, 2006



Trac came up with something that I guess I did not think about. If all I talk about is how running make me free, why is my name AndyandBriansMom!!!! These are my boys. They are fun loving and free. Yes they do tie me down so I can't run as often as I like, but they are a part of me. They were at my first race, holding up signs like "Sue is her name and Running is her game" and "Run Mommie Run like the wind" The are with me all the way no matter what I do.....I will be Mom!

tomorrow I'm signing up for swimming lessons. I have not taken swimming lessons since I was in 9th grade. And I'm kind of scared. I know how to swim.....I even taught swimming lessons when I was in High School. But it has been a long time since I concentrated on my technique. What if I'm doing it wrong.....Then I can't say to the kids when we are at the lake....."Listen to Mom. I use to teach swimming lesson!" What if I am just BAD!!! I will just have to live through it. Also that is why I'm taking a whole year to train.....So that I can have some "oops".

Saturday's run with the Gals was great.....I was in top form. This is the first time in a long time. Why couldn't I run that go during the race? Trac tells me to stop beating myself up. That I will have good days and bad days......Ok Trac, I have had years of beating myself up...But you are right. I just do my best at the Burnt Hills race!!!!! I have to start the count down on that...Just like the Willow Bay Race.

2 comments:

runswithdog said...

Ok, that picture is just too cute - you can almost hear them squealing :-) You can be 'andyandbriansmom' if you want - in my mind you will always be 'running Sue' :-)

You did great at Willow Bay and you will do great at Burnt Hills

Sue said...

Thanks Trac!!!!!!!