Thursday, March 22, 2007

On and On and On

This week has not been a week for running. I did not go to the Y on Monday because I had the stomach bug again.

On Wednesday, I took Andy to the Dr's to see if there is something wrong. She did not like his weight gain and has ordered a whole bunch of blood test to be done next week. I will let everyone know what the status is on that when I find out.

Also on Wednesday, I ran 4.25 miles on the treadmill. I think that I did OK. I started out at 4.8 mph, got up to a speed of 5.6 mph and ended the run at 5.4mph. I did it in around 50 minutes...I got the actual time at home.

I did the Animal Planet Dog Selector that Jen talked about in one of her blogs......The one that is good for my family is an Australian Shepard.....Of course the are listed as hard to find. Down in the 30Th place is a beagle (the only dog that was listed as easy to find). Is my family that hard to please?

I hope that everyone has a good week and I will write on Saturday after my run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, those Select-A-Dogs are funny things, aren't they?

I hope Andy is okay... try not to worry about it too much...Keep us posted....

4.25 miles is AWESOME! Good for you! I'm only now getting back to feeling "okay" when running (after the Tipp Hill race)... that race took sooo much outta me. :o)

Jen