Monday, May 07, 2007

Today's Run

Well - I just made all my neighbors feel unhealthy. They all saw me run my street today. Which, if I ran from the start of my road to the end and came back it is 4.42 miles. This is the run that I did. I started at my house, ran to the start of my road then ran past my house to the end of my road and then back home. Good thing they weren't timing me because I did it in 55.07.92 minutes!!

OK, I know that I am slow. But other than the kids that are on the track team on our street, I'm the only one who is running!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Almost 5 miles-- awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

All my tomorrows said...

Maybe it'll be like when Tom Sawyer white-washed the fence and he made all his friends think it was a really cool thing...and they'll be out there running with ya! Ha!

runswithdog said...

Sue, that is a great time, especially for that distance. You are going to kick a$$ at the Bud 10K!