Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This weeks progress report

Well, we made it through another week......Including Christmas. I only did two workouts this week with all the festivities that were happening.

Monday - I ran with Trac, Sherrie, Bridget, Shannon and Kris. We did three hills again, but this time we did, what I'm now calling the "Devil" hill, two times in a row. Of course, that was my doing!!! Hey, if we are going to do Tip Hill, we might as well be prepared!! I can't remember the time that we did it in, I'm just trying to remember "HILLS ARE OUR FRIENDS". And I think I did a lot better this time, after reading the articles that Trac sent us, then I did the last time. Also Trac was there every step of the way, giving me encouragement!!!

Ok I was bad.....I skipped the whole rest of the week. Just trying to get ready for Christmas with two small kids is like running right? Trying to get things ready for this party......Trying to get things ready for that party. Just one merry-go-round after another!!!

Saturday - I did it!!! I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill at the Y!!! I never thought that I would be able to do it by myself on a Saturday. I pushed my self, I think maybe a little to hard, but I did it.

After that I have not been able to run, even after We got the Treadmill for Christmas. Yes, my Mom bought a Treadmill for Andy and me!!!! Andy likes going on it at his Aunt Teresa's house so my Mom bought it. Then she says, "Oh by the way, you can use it to" Thanks mom, it is only in my house!!

I caught the dreaded cold again. But this time, we (Andy and I) are stopping it in its tracks. We are not going to let it get us down!!!

I'm hoping to to run tomorrow with Sherrie and hopefully Trac and the others!! Will write about the run after that!!!

No comments: