Friday, October 06, 2006

Ok shoot me!!!

Ok.....I have gone on and on about my running and how I want to work out. Well, I only worked out Monday 10/2. And it was sort of my doing. I ran with Bridget, Sherrie, Toni and her friend (I think her name is Sue also). It was a great run!!! Bridget is great to run with....She keeps you motivated. I ran without my mp3 player and I think I did very well!!!! We did two miles in 22.21.20 - (yes I still have the information on my watch) and the last mile we did in 11.07.13. I kind of petered out at the end. I still have to work on saving more for the end. I know that it will come to me, I just have to wait.

Now the bad part. I have not worked out since and I seem to be ok with it. I will be running on Saturday. Ron is going to drop me off (we are still meeting at the Y right?) and taking the kids to his parents house for the weekend. But listed to this......He offered to drop me off!!!! We are getting some where with him!!! But he also has me working on the Race car this weekend if we make the show today....6 of one 1/2 dozen of another. Thanks to Sherrie, she will be dropping me off at the fairgrounds so Ron does not have to go out of his way to pick me up (that's the least that I can do, right?)

But I also have some other bad news... I can't do the Bruegger's Run!!! Since I'm doing the BH-BL Apple Run the week before, Andy will miss religion class. The Bruegger's run is on Sunday, I thought it was on Saturday....I can't have Andy miss another class because of my running. He is going to make his first communion...He needs to be there for the classes. If you think I have a hard time with Ron about running, you should see us about him going to church. Actually I know how he feels and I just don't even go there...He knows that the kids need something and lets me take them, but I only ask him to go to church if there is a wedding, a death, or something going on with his own kids. Other than that, I just let him do what he wants on Sunday mornings.

I got to go. I have to take Brian on a Field trip with his pre-k to the apple orchard. Every five minutes he asks me if it is time to go, now it is almost time. Will see everybody tomorrow!!!

No comments: