Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Friends!!!!

I ran on Monday with Trac and Melissa who is in the 8 week class of the Yrun. First I ran the outer of the inner loop by myself. I waited for Sherrie and she did not show up....Something felt strange, but Brian was sick and I left work early so I pushed the strange though away thinking that Sherrie had to do something with the girls and I would e-mail her tomorrow.

It was a good run....I ran for a total of 24 minutes which is a little more that what we do for two miles....I was looking for time not distance because of the race this weekend. So I ran the outer loop and the loop that the Yrun normally does twice. I felt great!!!

When we finished, I saw Rich (Sherrie's Husband). He told me that on Saturday that when he got home the ambulance was at the house. Sherrie had chest pains!!!! My heart sunk right then and there!!!! She is a great friend and has done a lot for me!!!! He said that they think it might be gastric or part of the valve problem that she knows about. That they put her on rest....I'm going to call her once I finish this. Rich though that maybe she would be at work today....But of course I was not at work.....Brian was still sick and I stayed home with him. I could not send him to school with the cough...Even though he would not spread any germs.

Friends are special!!! They help me get through this and I want to be there for them!!!!

No comments: