Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My new weight

With the hub-bub of Tipp Hill, I forgot to tell everybody about my new weight.

As of Last night, I weigh 195 lbs. That is a loss of 32 lbs. No wonder I shaved off time. That is almost a loss of my son Brian. Ok, Brian weighs 46 lbs. But it is close!!!!

I am now in a size that I was when I married Ron!!!

My next goal is 185. I only have 10 more lbs to go. I got 195 last Tuesday and I did not lose any weight this week. I did not gain anything either. So that is a plus.

WW is doing good by me! But it helps that I have friends that go to the meetings with me.

I will keep you posted on the progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Sue. Keep it up. The family is not one that aways voices feelings but I'm proud of you. You set a goal and have kept with it. You look great.

runswithdog said...

Sue,

I am so proud of you. 32 lbs is a lot of weight and you look marvelous! Stay strong, work out and count those points - your goals are well within reach.