Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm back again

Now that Christmas, Year end at Work, and our wonderful trip to WDW is done. I can finally sit down and write on the blog. At least for a little while.

Tonight I have a meeting at School, so I decided to write in the blog instead of staying at work!!!
This is a group that meets to try to make the school a better place. At least it is a good thought, this is only the 2nd meeting and it includes, students, teachers, parent/teacher club members, and members of the community. We help the district in making decisions on what they should do to make school a place for the kids to learn. We can only try and it is only once a month.

On the running front, I have been sick with a cold since WDW and I have only run a couple of times. I have signed up for Tipp Hill and starting tomorrow I'm going to run outside at the Y. I got my new sneakers and I feel the need to start saying "HILLS ARE MY FRIENDS" T is going to run it also, so this gives me more of an incentive to start practing!!

On WW, I think that I am doing great!! I have lost a total of 23 lbs and have lost 10% of my weight. Now my next goal is to get under 200 lbs. Yes, I am over 200 lbs and I run!! At least now I can run faster with the weight loss.

I do notice that I am going faster on the treadmill because of the loss. So that is a real plus.

I promise to write more later, but I do have to go to the meeting!!

On Dad, he is doing good. He has started his treatments before he starts radition. He did get Shingles before I went on vaction, but he stuck it out like a trooper.

I hope all is well and will promise to be better at this!!!

No comments: