Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope that all is well with you and your families!!!

We stayed home and the in-laws came. We had a very good time!!! The boys were grateful for everything that they got and it was just a lovely day.

Attached are some photo's from today with our new camera:




Brian excited about Christmas even after opening up the presents. As you can tell we are still working on our Living Room. This week new lamps!!!! Yes, that is me in the back in all my morning beauty.


My new slippers from the boys and yes I did ask for them.



Andy getting ready to open up presents from the Grandparents!!

We bought the camera with the change we had around the house. The kids and I went to the coin machines that are in the supermarkets. If you pick the option for a gift card, they count the money for free. So this gets rid of all the extra change in the house, I don't have to count it, and we got a new camera from Amazon.com!!!

By the way we had enough change to buy new luggage for our Trip in January!!

So things are going to be hectic until then. We have Brian's Birthday party, I have month and year end for work. I have to get everything ready for me to be gone a week. And I have less than a month to do it!!!

The boys are looking forward to going to Disney!!! I'm looking forward to seeing them happy!!

I did run 3.1 miles tonight, to get rid the pie that I ate today! Tomorrow is weigh in at one of the other WW meetings. We just have to see how it goes!!!

If I don't write again until the new year, HAVE A GREAT ONE!!! AND LET HOPE FOR AN AWESOME 2008!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Sue! :o)

Jen