Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yes I'm alive

And Dad is doing Great!! Thanks for all the support and kind words.

Dad's Cancer is treatable. He has to decide on surgery or radiation as a treatment. But the cancer is not as bad as was first assumed. So that is load off my back.

Brian is going to be the death of me!!! Andy had a Holiday Concert tonight and Brian acted like a real brat. Yelled and screamed that he did not want to be at school. As soon as he got home, Ron punished him to his room to clean and stay in for the rest of the night. Also,no TV for a week. That is a death sentence at our home for the kids.

Then we looked in his backpack. We got a note from the teacher that he disrupted the class today and she would like us to call her. I gave that job to Ron. I just can't take it anymore. I think he is acting this way because he does have everything. He is so smart!!! But if he kepts on acting up, he won't get far is life. Now I know why he did not want to be at school tonight.

In WW, I have lost 12lbs as of 12/3!!! Just 10 lbs and I will make my 10% weight loss goal.

Trac has put in a challenge to see how many Exercising points that we can get. We are doing good on the food points, we just have to tweak the other now.

Oh Trac, I now remember why I won't be at the Y on Thursday. I'm moving furniture back into the Living Room we just remodeled. Does that count as exercise?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12!! Congrats!

And that's great news about your dad. :o)

Sorry to hear about the kid problems... I have no advice in that arena but wish you well! :o)

Jen

All my tomorrows said...

Wow. Great weight loss results. I need to get on it myself.

Signed,
Someone who has a big huge ass right now due to a lot less running.