Friday, November 10, 2006

What I did this week.

Ok......Just a quick run down of what I did this week.

Saturday I ran 30 Minutes with Trac's class. I ran with Melissa most of the time and we did great. It really did not feel like I ran that long.

On Monday, I ran 2 miles with Bridget and Brandy, while Trac ran 30 minutes with Shannon and her friend (sorry but I think her name is Chris). I don't know what our time was because it was soooo dark and I forgot to start my watch when Tracy said "Go". It was ok.......I don't know why it felt hard and my shins and calfs hurt.......I think it was my mind playing tricks because I could not see because it was so dark. I guess that it is the treadmill for me during the week since I can't run before 5pm. Yuck!!!! The treadmill!!!


I started swimming lessons on Monday!!!! I think that I'm going to like them. Kate is great and it helps that Melissa is in the class and wants to get her strokes ready for a tri!!!! That way I have someone to practice with me.


I did not run again until Friday.......With trying to get ready to go to Schenectady, the wake and the funeral.....I just did not have time to go until then. I ran the same route that I ran the Burnt Hills Apple Run (5K), but I did it in 38.06 minutes. Of course, I was alone and did not have anyone to pace me......And I forgot my MP3 player, so I had nothing but my thought and me trying to sing the songs that I usually run to. Oh joy, oh joy......That was hard to try to keep some kind of normal pace. But of course, my mind was on other thing and I did not stop....So I'll call it an ok run.

Andy has swimming tomorrow, so I will run on the treadmill (Yuck) and then do open cycle class. I really have to change the songs on my MP3 player. They are the same songs I had on there when I was training for Willow Bay 5k.

I will give you my new list once I have them program in. I think I'm going to add more weird 80 tunes and some more Alternative/Heavy Metal. I know that I have enough county and hip hop on there now. I just have to find a good mix to keep me going.

No comments: