Friday, November 09, 2007

The Core with WW

This might kill me!!

Ok not really kill me but it is alot harder that I thought it was going to be. I though it was going to be easy. I'm having a time trying not to eat the same things. It has been hard because I really did not food shop for things that I should have had in the house. It feels like I have been eating the same things over and over again. Sugar Free Jello has become my friend!!!

Also I have not been running this week. I walked a bit on Monday, but that is all. Tuesday after WW was just a little to late to run. On Wednesday and Thursday, I was hacking up a lung that there was no way I could do any exercise. I was supposed to take cycle class with S, K, and Trac. But right after work (no I did not stay late), I went home and got into my PJ's and read stories to the kids!!!

I finally feel better today. When the Kids are at swimming, I will run at the Y!! I promise. Then the Kids and I will walk the Candy Cane run (approx 1 mile) so they can get a feel of the run.

Then I promise them they could go out to lunch. I just have to have the will power. I just have to tell myself....Sue, it will be easier to run if you don't have the weight!!! My new mantra.

But will all the new veggies, I have been tooting alot more. Thank god, I don't do it at work. I think that I'm going to get some BEANO, just in case!!!

Remember Everyone, the Jingle Bell Race is Next Week!!!! I hope to see everyone there.....Trac & Bridget!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gas X works better than Beano in my book:) See you next week. Lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather!

Sherri